CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

3 Months of North Carolina...





Hum... I can't believe that has been 3 months since we moved from PA, I miss my friends sooo bad :( But I know Heavenly Father is watching over us, so everything is fine...


On July 28th ( yes, on my B-Day) I got a job yeahhh, I am working at the UPS store, I am learning everything about mailling, shipping, packing...and chess...yeah that's right CHESS the game...My Boss Jim is very goos at it, I call him the master of chess...but I am learning fast, so fast that i BEAT him once, yeah I did...I am a quick learner I think it is a gift hahaha JK, I think he was beeing kind...


Sooo...at my work I am practicing english a lot, and spanish and also portuguese...I am so glad that I am having this opportunity to learn 2 other language, other than my native language, I really feel like my brain is beeing used hahah


I am liking my job a lot, the people I work with are very nice to me, and patient, I am having a blast...And you know what else is awesome???!!! I don't work on weekends, yeah saturdays and sundays off....I am really enjoying...But also I am excited to get residence here and became able to study next year, I am loking forward to going back to school, now I am feeling more confortable w/ the langauage and everything else, I think the time will be perfect.

2 comments:

Ron and Peggy said...

Isn't one of the best things about moving to a new place learning new things?! I admire you learning TWO new languages, and chess,too. We love you and miss you!!

Jarluce said...

Hey BFF, i love the pic, and know that you are learning a new game to teach me..lol lol.
lov you and miss you a LOT.
xoxo
=**