CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am a Fanpire !!!! I Love the Twilight Saga

 I heard a couple times at the UPS store (@ work) about the twilight saga, good vampires?A vampire and a human in love? hummm interesting...so when we went to PA for Thanksgiving I heard even more about it at church...soooo i decided to read since I developed this good habit of reading ( during the morning when it is slow at work I just read it has been awesome)sooo I couldn't put the book down, the history is awesome, it's so romantic, and dangerous, and funny, I read the whole thing last weekend I am in love with it...I can't wait to watch the movie!!! Now I am reading the second book called New Moon, but last night mike called saying he was at Target and there were all the books, he asked if I wanted him to pick the 2 I don't have up and of course i said YESSS haahah...now i have all of them...as you can see :) Soooo let me go back to my book it's getting more and more exciting!!!  " About three things I was absolutely positive.    First, Edward was a vampire.    Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominat that part might be - the thirsted fir my blood.    And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocablt in love with him."   Awww the is so romantic hahaha I wanna cry hahaha just kidding...just kidding about the crying part ( just a little bit).

3 comments:

ashley said...

yeah... another one! i loved this series! happy reading!

Michele said...

Aline!

Feliz Natal!
Felicidades pra vc e seu marido!
Bjo

Ron and Peggy said...

My daughters told me about Twilight a couple of years ago and said I had to read it......well, I finally just read it last month, then New Moon, now I'm reading Eclipse. I love the series, but can't see the movie until we are in the US. Hmmmm, no cinema in KSA.