CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Journaling...


This week I received a letter from one of my best friends Elizama Bezerra ( Sister Bezerra for now), she is serving a mission in Sao Paulo - Brazil for our church - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - in her letter she asked me how I knew the Nathan was the one...so I started thinking about my feelings for my husband, how special these feelings are, but to describe it I decided to read my journal from the time we were online dating, It was such a good thing to read my journal, and see that from the beginning I knew that he had the qualities I was looking for in a eternal companion...after crying feeling so much joy, I decided to read it all hahhaha I am so grateful for keeping a journal, It served as a wake up call for me, to always remember the wonderful experiences, the blessings, the hard moments that we passed through together...To always remember who I am and what my priorities in life are!!!
Aline

1 comments:

Jarluce said...

how cute!!! Amiga, eu tb tive meus diarios, mais parei de escrever um pouco cedo eu acho, mais eu tenho todas as conversas com andre des do primeiro dia, e muito legal mesmo ler tudo do comerco e ver como Deus agiu em nosso relacionamento.
bjs
lov u