CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sean's Wedding

YAY we went to PA again, this time for Nathan's best buddy's wedding...here are some pictures...My best friend Lucy is awesome with pics, she took some great pictures at the wedding, she is going to post some on her website www.jarlucephotography.com

Yes that's right, Nathan danced 2 songs with me!!! Good job Nana!!!


Nate was a groomsman...so handsome my husby!!!


I love him...


We love you guys!!!

Nathan and Sean...We are sooo happy for you!!!


And Sunday we went to Lucy and Andre's house to watch Brazil x USA the final...YAY BRAZILLLL...the first half we thought for sure that US would win the game, Andre even changed his T-shirt hahaha

Lucy was sleeping...


I was texting my friend in NY who wrote me " que mulesta 'e essa" = What the heck is that...


And Andre celebrating the goal!!!!


It's always great to go to PA, spend time with the people we love the most!!! When we came back Missy C (Melissa, Nathan's sister)came with us to stay a couple of weeks, I will make sure I take lots of pics, so I can post about her stay!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Xeru

0 comments: