CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas party 09

Ohhh my goodness...has been so long since I blogged, I forgot how much I enjoy it!!
Last night was our ward christmas party, and oh boy we worked hard on this one...We woke up at 7a.m and worked non stop until almost 9p.m...I cant believe we have been serving on this calling for more than a year now...this was our 2nd christmas party, and we had a huge turn out...so many people goshhh...I was so happy everything worked out just fine, I always get all worried, and nervous and ofcourse Nathan has to put up with my craziness hahaha...poor Nate...
I was so upset cause I brought my camera and SURPRISE, no memory card :( so frustrating...but no worries, a lot of people brought cameras WITH memorie cards in it...so I will get some pics to post here, cause a blog isn't a blog without pictures!!!


So many things happened lately, last week Nate's parents and sis came for thanksgiving, we had a wonderful long weekend with them, and for the first time, in my almos 3 years of US, I experienced the black friday madness hahaha I was so excited with all the cheap stuff. I think I am gonna start a black friday fund, so I can buy more and more cute stuff next year...we had thanksgiving dinner at Suzy and Mike's house, everything was great, we were encharged of desserts, so we made a pumpkin cheesecake, cookies and pie...the cheesecake was sooo darn good :)
On saturday Snow ( Nate's mom) took Suzy and I to a Spa here in town called Indigo, it was so awesome, Thanks Snow!!Then we all went to the movies to see The blind side, it was a wonderful!!
Nathan's parents are so loving, I feel very lucky to have great in laws...

0 comments: