CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our trip to PA

Last month Nathan, Suzy and I went to Scranton for Mom's day, we had a lot of fun...it's always great to spend time w/ our family!! Suzy had a great ideia to remodel her mom's (snowflake's) kitchen, so we all went out to pick new courtains, paint, it was "great times" hahah...We went to Jordan's ballet recital, it was the cuttest thing I've ever seen...I want to have a baby girl hahahha!!! She did a great job, she was very gracious!!! after the recital Jordan received flowers, hugs and kisses...then we all went to friendly's to have some amazing icecream!!!Thennnn Nathan and I went over to our BFFS Lucy and Andre, we played guitar hero until 3 in the morning...awww I miss them so bad, I love my friends, I wish they were here with us...bua!! On sunday we went to church, I was huged so many times, I felt so loved...I love the Scranton ward, my first church family here in US, they are all amazing!! Can't wait to go visit again!!! THENNNNNN Guess what?! When we came back part of the amazing Olivetti family came following us to stay for one week!!!! They are such great people, too bad Lisa babe and Dad Joe couldn't come...I hope they came next time!!!
Life is good, we have a awesome family, great friends, we have a wonderful gospel that gives us hope everyday, we have each other!!! Love ya Nana, love you too Steven my little fish!


0 comments: