CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a man...

Everytime we get a new piece of furniture Nathan has to convince me that it will look good...with our coffe table wasn't diferent...we got it for free, and sure we were all excited about free stuff, but when we moved to our apartment I wanted something nicer looking, that would match with our new awesome couch, but the money was tight so we had to stick with the old, not hot looking coffee table.., that is when Nathan steps in hahaha our friend Jamie suggested us to spray paint it, so Nathan did it...and check it out, what a difference, now our free coffe table looks way better...
BEFORE...



AFTER...charan

1 comments:

The Ukele Family said...

It looks great! I love to "refurbish" old furniture - I have painted all the furniture in my bedroom. Free is always the way to go! :)