CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Relief Society is AWESOME

Me when I turned 18...


I remember how scared I was 4 years ago leaving the Young Woman Organization to go to Relief Society, I didn't wanna be with the "old ladies" hahah how silly huh?! But I knew I would learn so much in that organization...When all my fears went away, and I was ready for the change, I was called as YW adviser, yes that's right I didnt' go to RS when I turned 18, then I got released from YW, I thought "great, now I can be part of the ladies club" hahah Wrong, I was called as second counselor in Primary, so for 2 years after turning 18 I didn't experience Relief society, until I came to US, and all the women treated me with so much love, Kind, patient... I truly love the RS, I love going to church on Sundays, and every week I look forward to go to RS, the classes are amazing, the feelings that I am a special daughter of our Heavenly Father are very strong there...this past Sunday, sister Eshiet taught about the power of forgiveness it was such a spiritual class, I realize how ease life is when we don't keep bad feelings about others, don't take offense (I know this is a hard one)...But having a grudge really hold us back in life, and hurts us more then anybody else! After that class I realized that I need to be a happier person everyday, and just let go of things that may let me down with my testimony, and with people that I love and care about...

0 comments: